The five-car parks are:
- P0: Executive: The car park is covered and is only a two-minute walk away
- P1: Classic: The car park is uncovered and is only a 3-minute walk away.
- P4: Low-Cost Plus: The car park has both covered and uncovered areas. You can reach the terminal from here in only 5 minutes.
- P6: Low Cost: The car park is uncovered, and only 5 minutes walk away from the terminal.
- P9: Low Cost: The car park is uncovered, and it will take you 7 minutes from here to reach the terminal on foot.
Passenger drop-off parking
If you drop a commuter at the airport, the first 10 minutes are free. After that, rates can become higher. The first extra 5 minutes would cost €1.00 (a minimum stay of 15 minutes) so each extra 5 minutes would cost €2.00. For the first hours, the price is €6.00 for every 15 minutes.
- 0 to 10 mins: €0.00
- 10 to 15 mins: €1.00
- 15 to 20 mins: €3.00
- 20 to 25 mins: €5.00
- 25 to 30 mins: €7.00
- 30 to 35 mins: €9.00
- 35 to 40 mins: €11.00
- 40 to 45 mins: €13.00
- 45 to 50 mins: €15.00
- 50 to 55 mins: €17.00
- 55 to 60 mins: €19.00.
You must stay in the short-term parking area if you plan on staying for 15 minutes or less.
Short term parking
While you can stop in any parking lot, P0 and P1 are the most convenient, because they are right in front of the terminal. If you don’t mind walking a little further, P4, P6, and P9 can provide great value for money.
The fee you will have to pay for short-term parking are:
- P0 Executive: €0.85 for 15 minutes.
- P1 Classic: €0.60 for 15 minutes.
- P4: Low-Cost Plus – €0.55 every 15 minutes.
- P6 Low Cost: €0.45 for 15 minutes.
- P9 Low Cost: €0.45 for 15 minutes.
Long term parking
P4, P6, and P9 are better for long-term parking, but prices for other long-term parking lots are as follows:
- P0: Executive – €16.00 per day.
- P1: Classic – €9.00 per day.
- P4 Low-Cost Plus: €7.00 per day.
- P6 Low Cost: €5.50 per day.
- P9 Low Cost: €5.50 per day.
Please note that for part days, you will have to pay at an hourly rate up to a cumulative fee of the whole day cost. You should book in advance if you decide to make a booking. Before you book, though, it might be worth seeking out private operators that have car parks close to the airport and provide a free shuttle service to the terminal.
There are five strongly suggested operators within 1 km of the airport providing parking facilities. Rates start at about €30.00 a week or €4.25 a day, but you may book or check prices.
These suppliers are as follows:
Seven hundred meters from the airport and 3-minute shuttle transfer.
One thousand meters from the airport and a 2-minute shuttle transfer.
Park e Voa:
Five hundred meters from the airport and 3-minute shuttle transfer.
Five hundred meters from the airport and 5-minute shuttle transfer.
Three hundred meters from the airport and 3-minute shuttle transfer.
There are parking slots for disabled parking in all car parks. For more information, you can contact the airport information desk.
There are many services available at Porto airport. Read below to find:
- Valet parking
- Electric car charging
- Shuttle services
- Disabled parking.