ARTIS is situated in the middle of Amsterdam and can be reached effortlessly and without any difficulty. It is also very accessible by public vehicles. The address for ARTIS is: Plantage Kerklaan 38-40, 1018 CZ Amsterdam
Parking at ARTIS
The Royal Zoo of ARTIS Amsterdam has its own parking space. Visitors can take benefit from reduced-price parking. The parking facility is just 150 meters away from ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo’s primary entrance. There are several parking spaces accessible to the disabled.
Parking tickets are accessible on display of your entry ticket at the ticket window, the parking ticket system at the primary entrance, or the ARTIS store.
Fees for parking at ARTIS
Parking fees for members and no members are different at ARTIS. The parking fees from 8.30 am until 0.00 am for members is € 12.50 while the fees during these timings for non-members is € 15.00. If you wish to visit ARTIS often, then you should get the membership, so you do not have to pay extra on the parking.
Parking Amsterdam Waterlooplein near ARTIS Zoo
You can park your vehicle in P1 Parking Waterlooplein when you visit Amsterdam in your car. This parking lot is situated in Amsterdam city center near the Amsterdam ARTIS Zoo and is accessible 24/7. As this area is very close to ARTIS zoo, you can easily park your car here and walk to the zoo; it’s hardly a 5 minutes’ walk. Parking space can now be booked online and paid in advance. The price for booking online parking is € 20 for 24 hours.
If you intend to leave and return to your car park during your stay in Amsterdam, please select Multi Pass Day Park option when booking. When you book without the additional limitless entry solution, if you leave for a trip and return later, you will be charged the average rate of € 55 per day. We suggest that you make sure to select the multi-pass day park.
Up-to-date parking information
|Amount of parkings:
||3 parkings (february 2020)
|Best rated parking:
||Q-Park Center East – Wibautstraat 3B
||Q-Park Oostpoort – Polderweg 92
|Nearest by Artis:
||Q-Park Europarking – Marnixstraat 250
You can pay for your booking with iDEAL or CreditCard after you are done filling the online form. You will be able to enter your license number during your booking. P1 Parking Waterlooplein is fitted with technologies for the identification of the license plate. You drive up to the obstacle when you enter the parking garage. Recognition of the license plate identifies your license plate number and creates a parking ticket. The barrier is automatically lifted, and you can stop at the first parking space that you see.
Finding parking areas near the ARTIS zoo can be tough. Therefore, you can give your car in valet, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of parking your vehicle. All you need to do is to drive to the drop-off point at the address stated on your booking, and your vehicle will be taken over by the valet agency employees. They will bring it to their protected car park on the outskirts of Amsterdam, where it will stay until you ask for it to be returned. This is the gathering place where the driver will collect your car.
For as many as 30 days, you can choose a 6-hour or 12-hour stay or, alternately, a whole day. Drive directly to the ARTIS Royal Zoo and your vehicle will be taken by a professional driver to a safe, secure, protected vehicle park just outside the town center. Parking was never so easy in Amsterdam!
Day of arrival
When you choose to arrive at the ARTIS Zoo, consider the following things:
1. Call the car booking service 30 minutes before coming to the meeting point.
2. A professional driver, prepared to pick up your vehicle and bring it to their guarded car park on the outskirts of Amsterdam, will be waiting for you at the address that was decided.
3. To ensure the overall condition of your vehicle, the trained driver will carry out a super quick inspection, and write down any comments about its condition. It happens when you hand over your vehicle. Carry this report with you, when they return the car to you, it will be your coupon.
When You Return
While heading back, make sure you consider the following:
1. Call the valet parking service 2 hours before returning your vehicle.
2. The valet parking employees will take your vehicle back to where it was picked up from. If you’d like them to make it to your reservation elsewhere or at a distinct time, kindly check the website’s terms of service.
3. Please note that the driver can only wait for a total of 10 minutes after the decided time at the discussion stage. They will come back to the car park after this time has elapsed and an additional charge of € 30 will be applied to your bill.